Wednesday, May 9, 2018

Chapter 146 - Chained Princess


“Aaaaahn! No, not there!”

Even after allowing Sachiel to leave for the temple where she would learn her new place in the world, the dungeon under LIthaes was not empty. On the contrary, there were several people here, who had either earned my displeasure, or needed a sufficient education in obedience. They weren’t just my slaves, of course, since the dungeon was open to the guild, but several were mine, including several ladies that had been captured during the war.

The guild Catspaw had been a small Traveler guild from the human kingdom of Bruca that had joined the army as a chance to spread their fame, and gain some levels. Instead, they’d been captured and enslaved, their guild broken up as they were given to different masters. They’d been raffled off like door prizes, to be honest. I almost felt bad for the little catgirl that Ashed of the Disavowed won, since the Ogre was doing his best to add Catsplitter to his titles when he took her for a test run in the middle of the gathering. I’d only kept one of the Travelers for myself, because her specific type of perversion amused me. And that perversion would be useful in breaking the proud princess of Ograin.

Helen Glendower
High Human Female
Level 80 Weapon Mistress (Fighter) / Blade Dancer (Battledancer)
Titles: Manslayer, Courtesan, Proud One, Slave, Fallen Princess

Jen Taboo
Human Female
Level 40 Monster Tamer (Beast Tamer) / Ranger
Titles: Pervert, Beastlayer, Breeder, Monsterlayer, Lichloved, Slave

Princess Helen cursed and moaned, but was helpless to resist despite being a high level warrior, as she was strapped to a table, her naked breasts pressed firmly against the wood. The table was a solid oaken table, well polished and firm, and it was set in a spotlight of white magical light, bright enough to keep the shadowy area outside its circle hidden from the Princess’s eyes. Because of the bright light and the sounds coming from elsewhere in the dungeon, she had found sleeping the night before a difficult proposition, especially when slaves came by to torment her from time to time.

Struggling against her bonds, Helen moaned again as another wave of pleasure passed through her. She was only bound to the table by her legs, which were kept spred behind her, but her hands had been chained behind her back, keeping her from mounting any resistance to what was happening to her. No, she was pressing her chest against the polished wood in a desperate, yet futile, attempt to escape my other slave.

At the moment, my perverted Traveler was doing her best to earn the reward I had promised her, kneeling behind Helen, and using her tongue to thoroughly explore the fallen princess’s holes, and to prepare her for what was to come. Her eagerness to earn that reward was actually pretty impressive, and translated into a zeal with her tongue that would rival those of many a devotee of Sappho.

From the darkness, I said, “Ah, Princess. Such a terrible fate for one so beautiful, to be kept chained in a dungeon like this. Or perhaps this is what you wanted, but were always too prideful to ask for? Are you enjoying the tender caress of your sister slave, Slut?”

Helen reacted like I’d slapped her at my words, and glared into the darkness in the general area of where I was standing. The effect was somewhat ruined when Jen nibbled on the little button between her legs, causing a moan of pleasure to be ripped from her lips once again. “You honorless bastard! Sneak attacks and trickery! You would have fallen like wheat before the scythe in true battle!”

“Oh, that was a true battle, my naïve little slut. A true battle, a true war, means that everything is on the table, nothing is forbidden, because in the end all that matters at the end of the day is whether you won or lost, and what the cost for that outcome was. Your pitiful army lost because you were not prepared for the true horrors of war. And like a foolish little girl, you thought that you would be executed if you did not yield, and you would not have to live with your failure, and the humiliation of being forced to walk naked back to Duskhaven with your men. I’m sure that they would have taken VERY good care of you along the road.”

“Laugh while you can, monster. Aahn! Your comeuppance will be swift and merciless when my fiancé comes to rescue me!”

“Ah yes, Sir Harry of Potterston? He arrived just before dark last night with two friends. Brave souls, but they perhaps should have thought twice about a night assault against a castle guarded by Vampires, Werewolves, and Drow. Not that attacking in the day would have given them a better chance at success.”

I smiled as the Princess tried to hide her panic. “Oh yes, I am afraid that Sir Harry, Sir Ronald, and Dame Hermione were quite unsuccessful in their attempt to free you. Sir Ronald ran afoul of the leader of my Werewolves, a Werewarg of considerable strength, and when the change finishes, he shall be a fine member of the pack, once she’s properly tamed him. And Dame Hermione was picked up by my vampires, and they showed her pleasures one could just die from, and so she did, but she will rise tonight to join them once more.”

Princess Helen grit her teeth in fear and anger (and to bite back another moaning gasp of pleasure), before saying “And Sir Harry? Does he still live?”

“Ah, Sir Harry. Tell me, Slut, did the sausage and meatballs you were served for breakfast this morning taste familiar? Dear Cookie was testing out a new recipie, which Sir—no, sorry, Dame Harry helped her with the ingredients. Once that was done, however, poor Harry was so distraught that he slipped and fell back onto a spit that had been prepared for the night’s roast. Cookie could not help but be moved by his dedication to helping in the kitchen, and so she agreed to allow Dame Harry to star as the night’s main course.”

She sobbed this time, clearly distraught, and perhaps more than a little upset with her body’s betrayal, if I was any judge of the shudders running through her, and the spray of juices on Jen’s face. I decided that it was time to advance this game a bit, and said, “So now, what ever shall I do with you, Slut? I am sure that Zephara wouldn’t mind some company to share the work of being the Village Whore, and you have some level of dancing skill, I’ve been told. Perhaps you could give shows, dancing upon men’s poles? Does that thought excite you?”

“DAMN YOU TO HELL, YOU BASTARD! I HOPE THAT YOU DIE A THOUSAND TIMES FOR WHAT YOU’VE DONE!”

“Ah good, you still have some spirit. That will make this all the better. Jen, you may get up, you’ve earned your reward.” At my words, the human girl jumped up, and practically bounced across the room to where I was standing. “Ah-ah-ah. First, we must bring one of your special friends here to keep the Princess entertained.” I stepped into the light then, revealing my naked form to the Princess. “Now, Princess, I’m going to offer you a choice, since I think it would be a shame for such beauty to not be passed down to the next generation. Will you bear my child?”

She tried to spit at me, but couldn’t get the range to reach more than the stones at my feet. “I would rather die!”

I sighed in fake regret. “Ah, that is unfortunate. Too bad. Well, then before I reward Jen for her work, allow me to do this. [Fruitful Passion].” I stepped forward and touched the princess on the head as I cast the spell, and then turned to look at Jen. “I believe the Slutty Princess needs a playmate. Do you think Gardiax will enjoy her?”

The perverted wench giggled, and said, “Oh, yes, Master!” She reached over to where her discarded clothes and gear were set, and pulled out a Capture Ball, a device used by Beast Tamers to hold their tamed creatures temporarily so they did not have a menagerie following them through the streets (to name but one example). “[Gardiax, I choose you!]” At those words, a red light shone from the Capture Ball, and a ten-foot-tall monster filled the space in front of Helen’s table.

Gardiax
Minotaur Lord Male
Level 60 Battle Raper (Barbarian) / Labrynth Lord (Ranger)
Titles: Sadist, Sexecutioner, Ladykiller, Gnome Splitter, Dwarf Splitter, Pixie Splitter, Stud Horse, Tamed Monster

I simply nodded to Jen, who looked at Gardiax. The naked minotaur lord, at the sight of two naked women, was already getting hard. Jen smiled at Gardiax, and said, “Gardiax, fuck this whore as hard as you can!”

The minotaur laughed as it circled around behind the now panicking Princess Helen. “Wait! No, you can’t do this to me! I’m a Princess!” She was squirming desperately as she felt one of the minotaur’s monstrous hands fall upon her waist, and screamed, “NO! WAIT! I’M SORRY! I’LL BEAR YOUR CHILD! I’ll DO ANYTHING! JUST KEEP THIS MONSTER AWAY FROM AIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!” Her scream of panic became one of pain as the minotaur lord forced a rod that put even my exaggerated tool to shame inside the Princess’s pussy, bottoming out within her in a single stroke, and still only halfway in.

Now I stood in front of the Princess, with Jen standing in front of me, her rear pressed against me as she licked her lips in desire at the scene in front of her, and anticipation at what was to come. Chuckling, I said, “I’m sure our princess will appreciate the healing function of the bindings on her wrists. Otherwise I’m not certain whether she would live to tire out your pet. Now, I believe I promised you a reward.” Without another word, I shifted into my drake form, and grabbed the little human’s waist with my clawed hands, lifting her up bodily into the air, only to drop her upon my dragon cock, her own weight forcing her all the way down in an instant.

A lesser pervert would have screamed at such abuse. Perhaps they would have even been torn up inside, causing them to spit up blood as a rod too large for the typical human female to take without injury (to say nothing of their pleasure or comfort) was forced inside her so suddenly, and with only her own arousal at the promise of this treatment to lubricate her. A lesser pervert would be regretting their choices at this moment, but Jen Taboo was no lesser pervert!

As a Beast Tamer, and later a Monster Tamer, Jen was expected to go out and find powerful monsters that she could capture, and then command in battle, summoning reinforcements to the field as needed. But that was not what Jen took the class for. As a girl in the real world, she had been introduced to… forbidden pleasures by her elder sister, in defiance of their too strictly religious parents, and had gotten a taste for them. But the real world did not afford her the chance to explore her fantasies nearly as much as she would wish, and so she had come to virtual reality to scratch that itch.

Which is why she was now moaning happily in pleasure as I fucked her with all of my draconic might, thrusting deep inside her as her face went to a classic ahegao while the princess looked on in pain and horror. She could not escape the sight of my cock thrusting into the perverted human’s pussy only a foot away from her face, not while a minotaur lord was doing his best to destroy her pussy and womb utterly. In a surprise to no one, the pervert on my cock was the first to reach her climax, and she showered Princess Helen in golden liquid even as her eyes rolled up into her head with the first of what would be many orgasms for the night.




Previous Chapter                                       Table of Contents                                     Next Chapter



Be sure to read my published works!

Frozen Soul series (Sci-Fi Supervillain story):
Frozen Soul https://www.amazon.com/dp/B071R125QT
Tales of the Void Traveler https://www.amazon.com/dp/B06ZZ52G37

Rules-Free VRMMO Life (Dark Fantasy GameLit):
Volume 1 - Tutorial https://www.amazon.com/dp/B071VPRNDB
Omnibus 1 - Volumes 1-4 https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0774T354X

Into the Black (Sci-Fi GameLit):
Book I - Game Start https://www.amazon.com/dp/B071LT5WGL
Omnibus I - Books 1-4 https://www.amazon.com/dp/B077X2KR7Y

City of Champions Online (Superhero GameLit):
Issue I - Origin Stories https://www.amazon.com/dp/B075SHXQS1

Lewd Dungeon (Dungeon Core GameLit):
Book 1 - Welcome to the Apocalypse https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07BB34DHF

The Kalipshae Affair (A First Contact Short Story): https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0739V6R6T

1 comment:

  1. Hi Ive read the 10 boks in VRMMO and wondered if you will be writing anymore

    ReplyDelete