Saturday, August 11, 2018

Chapter 182 - Pillager's Lust


Once we had all gathered at the Guard Captain’s estated and said our farewells, I first opened the cross-planar portal to allow those headed to Lithaes to go to the shrine in town Iqnora would be waiting them, so I had no doubt things would soon be squared away on that end. Then it was just the nine of us again. Myself, my slaves, my familiar, a slave of my slave, a follower, and hir slave, comprising a very eclectic mix of races and classes by this point.

Oh sure, I could have undergone another Trial of Ascension at any point, but something was telling me I should wait. I didn’t know why, but my instincts were telling me that I’d get more out of it if I waited until after I’d seen more of the planes, and perhaps built up my church some. How long would that take? I wasn’t sure, but I had a feeling that it would be worth it if I could have more people channeling their faith into me before I attempted my next ascension.

Shaking aside those thoughts, I took a breath and gathered my group around me before I turned the pages of my Manual of the Planes, finding the section for Shendilavri. I would consider ascension some other time. For now, I needed my wits about me as I went into the heart of hedonism’s dark pleasures in all the planes.

The Manual of the Planes has been activated. Designated creatures will be transported to the realm of [Shendilavri, 570th Plane of the Abyss]. Due to unfamiliarity with the target realm, you may experience physical displacement of up to 1000 miles from your desired point of entry to the plane.

Oh, I see how it is. The Manual opens the door, but you still have to know where to go? Something like that. Anyway, it looks like if I am going to a plane I’m familiar with, like the material plane, then I can be more specific than just ‘somewhere on the continent’. So I could probably pop out at Lithaes, if I needed to. That would be more and more useful the more I explored the planes.

The light of the spell enveloped us, blindingly bright, before it cleared, and I saw we were on a ship of some kind, and upon the water. It was a sailing ship… no, a galleon, like they used in some parts of the material plane. Oh, and the crew were all demons. Not lesser demonkin, like Hellions or Incubi, but full demons. And from what I could see they were less than pleased that we had crashed their little cruise.

“Well, look here boys! Fresh meat for the fields! Lock ‘em in irons and put them with the other slaves below!”

Oh, so it was less ‘not pleased’ and more, ‘we just signed up for slavery’? Yeah, that wasn’t going to happen. I turned to look at the one that spoke, ready to make an example of him. Demons understood ‘try it and I’ll cut your head off’ as a negotiation tactic, right?

Akamath
Glabrezu Male
Level 110 Unholy Brawler (Fighter) / Thrallherd (Dominator)
Titles: Sexecutioner, Trophy Hunter, Demonbane, Humanbane, Manslayer, Sadist

He was big, ugly, and had massive pincers on both hands. He was also, apparently, not used to people just charging at him, because he was slow to react, as I jumped up, planting my foot in the face of one of the lesser demons that were between me and him, and used that stepping stone to launch myself into the air. As I fell towards the demon (which was as large as a troll, and twice as ugly), I drew Munsuraisa from its sheath in an iaijutsu motion, the blue-white glow shining as I drew it telling me that this strike would ignore the demon’s armor.

Steel slashed through the air, and I landed on my feet, the blade behind me as I finished my blow. With a flick of the blade, I shook what little blood made it on to my steel before turning to face the demons. Akamath’s head fell from his shoulders, and hit the deck with a thud, befor rolling to rest before me. I placed one foot upon the demon’s oversized head, and said, “Now, would anyone else like to talk about why trying to enslave us would be a bad idea?”

One of the demons (who was ‘safely’ behind several friends) called out, “You cheated!”

I laughed, and said, “Of course I did, you brainless dretch!” The demon snarled at being called the lowest type of demon, but I continued. “Sorry, sorry, you’re too stupid to be a dretch. You’re probably one of those idiotic celestials in disguise, aren’t you? I’m an incubus, you blithering idiot! And this is the Abyss! Fair fights are for the practice field. In the real world, you cheat first...” I swung my blade again, and a demon screamed in pain, his arm dropping to the deck, still holding the wicked-looking dagger he’d been trying to stab me in the back with while I was ‘distracted’. Looking back to the demon I’d been talking to, I said, “Before others can cheat you. Now, do you have a leader I haven’t killed, or am I going to have to beat some sense into you morons until you find one?”

“Well, well, well. Who is it that comes aboard the Pillager’s Lust in the middle of the Scarlet Sea, starts killing my crew, and then demands to see the Captain?”

Aezlyth
Greater Succubus Female
Level 125 Dread Captain (Swashbuckler) / Blademistress (Fighter)
Titles: Captain, Demonbane, Manslayer, Human Bane, Elf Bane, Sword Princess

I turned as a female voice came from the sterncastle above, where the wheel would be, and saw a figure I had not expected to see in such a place. She was dressed as a sailor… no, a pirate, and she looked damn hot. But then, she was a Greater Succubus, so that went with the territory, even if she was one of the rare ones that embraced a martial path, rather than exploiting her charms in a more obvious manner. Her curves were built for sex, make no mistake, but there was a grace about her that said she could definitely use the twin sabers she had sheathed at either hip.

Sheathing my sword, I leapt up to the forecastle in a move that would be impossible in the real world, but was easily within my abilities in this game world given my cheating stats. I landed easily, to find that she’d already drawn one of her sabers, and had it pointed at me, inches from where the hood I wore hid my face. With a wicked grin, I pulled back the hood of my cloak, and said, “I am Zayn Darkmore, Chosen of Sharess and Consort of the Dragon Queen, and I think you and I can have a much more interesting conversation about our passage to land in your quarters, don’t you?”

Aezlyth shuddered as the power of my looks washed over her. I gave her credit, because although I could see she wanted me, with the way her cheeks flushed and her eyes grew wide, she first turned and called to her crew, “You louts keep us on course for Miomanta! Those slaves aren’t going to deliver themselves! And someone heal Fyzel before he bleeds all over my ship! Fyzel, you’re cleaning the mess once the healer has your arm back on! The rest of you, leave the pretties alone for now! Me and this Chosen One here are going to discuss how he’ll be paying for passage to the Queen’s lands. Now back to work!” Then she turned to me, and said, huskily, “My quarters, now.”

The crew of the Pillager’s Lust didn’t seem entirely happy with this arrangement (especially the demon I’d cut the arm off of, who I guessed was Fyzel), but they didn’t seem ready to argue with the captain about it, especially when the rest of my team and I would join in as well. Looking at Yukiko, I said, “Keep watch while we’re negotiating.” The samurai just nodded, shaking her head as the familiar scene played out again.

I followed the Captain into her quarters, enjoying the way her shapely rear was leading the way, swaying in a way that I knew meant she wanted me looking at her. As soon as the door closed behind me, my hand met the leather of her pants as I spanked her, hard, causing the pirate to yelp in surprise more than pain at the sudden strike. She didn’t get a chance to recover the initiative, as I pinned her against the wall, and sealed her lips with a kiss. She returned the kiss, hot and wanting, needing more than just my tongue.

My hands found the clasps of her leathers, and soon began undoing her armor, stripping her as I kissed her, groped her, held her. It was not violent or rough, but a a simple assertion of dominance, of control, taking her and making her mine, if only for a while. When her breasts were finally free of her top, I bent down to bite upon her exposed nipples, hard, causing her to gasp as I marked her physically. When her pants hit the floor, I reached down only to find her gushing with excitement already. She shuddered as I thrust my fingers into her, screaming in pleasure as her body gave in to sensation. She did not try to fight the sensation, as others might. This was, after all, Shendilavri, and more extreme things probably happened here all the time.

I pulled away, allowing the succubus to drop to her knees, while I adjusted my own pants. Somewhere in the action so far, I had gotten most of my armor off, but I was still wearing my pants. As they hit the floor, I saw Aezlyth’s eyes widen again at the sight, and she said, “Oh my! I haven’t seen one so big on someone your size before!” Then she didn’t have time to say much more, as I reached down to grab her by the horns sticking out of her skull, and gently, but firmly, guided her lips to the head of my cock, before pulling her down its length, until her nose was pressed against my stomach, and my length was nestled firmly in her throat.

Aezlyth moaned around me as I took her mouth, and fucked her throat, her fingernails of one hand reaching up to tickle my balls, before gently cupping and stroking them as she accepted the treatment, and worked to make it as enjoyable for me as she could, even as she kept her self hot with her fingers nestled in her wetness. Soon, I knew I needed to shift positions, or the fun would end too soon. I pulled her off my shaft, and said, “Now that we’re warmed up, the fun can really begin.”

I threw her down upon her bed, taking a moment to appreciate the silk sheets. Clearly, this Captain enjoyed what luxuries she could get while on her ship. I bent her over, with her ass raised into the air, and positioned myself behind her. As I thrust into her, I pulled back on her hair, forcing her to arch her back at the motion. I bottomed out within her warm tightness, and smiled as I whispered in her ear. “Congratulations, Captain. Yours is the first pussy this Chosen of Sharess has ever fucked within the realm of Shendilavri. I’m going to enjoy your body until we reach shore.” She shuddered again as pleasure mixed with anticipation.

Then, I began to thrust hard into her, taking her, dominating her. Her body was mine to do with as I pleased, and it pleased me to offer her pleasure as I took my own. She screamed as she took my offering, the third time she’d received pleasure at my hands, but this time she received more, as I came deep within her, blessing her womb with Sharess’s grace before doing so, ensuring that she would always remember giving an incubus passage to the lands of the Demon Queen of the Succubi.




Previous Chapter                                       Table of Contents                                     Next Chapter



Be sure to read my published works!

Frozen Soul series (Sci-Fi Supervillain story):
Frozen Soul https://www.amazon.com/dp/B071R125QT
Tales of the Void Traveler https://www.amazon.com/dp/B06ZZ52G37

Rules-Free VRMMO Life (Dark Fantasy GameLit):
Volume 1 - Tutorial
Amazon: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B071VPRNDB
Barnes & Noble: https://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/rules-free-vrmmo-life-stuart-grosse/1128941349?ean=2940161995297

Omnibus 1 - Volumes 1-4
Amazon: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0774T354X
Barnes & Noble: https://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/rules-free-vrmmo-life-omnibus-i-stuart-grosse/1128953195?ean=2940162052081

Into the Black (Sci-Fi GameLit):
Book I - Game Start https://www.amazon.com/dp/B071LT5WGL
Omnibus I - Books 1-4 https://www.amazon.com/dp/B077X2KR7Y

City of Champions Online (Superhero GameLit):
Issue I - Origin Stories https://www.amazon.com/dp/B075SHXQS1

Lewd Dungeon (Dungeon Core GameLit):
Book 1 - Welcome to the Apocalypse https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07BB34DHF
Omnibus 1 - Books 1-4 https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07FBPF6HR

The Kalipshae Affair (A First Contact Short Story): https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0739V6R6T

No comments:

Post a Comment