Friday, September 14, 2018

Chapter 194 - Meeting the Queen


Ifrana the Chief Maid led us through the doors, and into the palace proper. As we stepped into the halls, a quartet of figures approached us, and bowed to Ifrana. In the center of the group was an elf wearing only a slave collar and a chastity device upon his manhood. When he rose from his bow, he said, “All is in readiness, Mistress.”

Ri’ilka Soulfist
Aleifu min Alhudud (Elf) Male
Level 200 Master of the Soulborn Strike (Monk) / Planeswalker Adept (Ranger)
Titles: Enigma, Wanderlust Soul, Riftseeker, Goblin Bane, Undead Bane, Slave, Sadist, Masochist

Ererias Whitemane
Abyssal Centaur Female
Level 200 Great Cavalier (Fighter) / Bulwark (Fighter)
Titles: Tough One, Blademistress, Aggressive One, Battle Junkie, Unholy Charge, Slave, Masochist

Palys
Half-Demon Centaur Female
Level 10 Ranger
Titles: Slave

Saletis Hellscale
Half-Celestial Lamia Female
Level 200 Supreme Planar Conjurer (Wizard) / Servant of the Pale Night (Priestess)
Titles: Planeshifter, Demon Bane, Elf Bane, Goblin Bane, Undead Bane, Devil Bane, Mark of Madness, Slave, Sadist

Looking at the rest of the group, I could see that they were all naked, save for slave collars upon their necks and chastity devices fitted for their individual species on each of the individuals, even the young half-demon centaur (I was no expert on Centaurs, but she was clearly a child). Seeing something in my reaction, Ifrana laughed, and spoke while we walked, “The custom in Shudderwall is for all but the most important of servants to be unclothed unless they belong to guests. The three females are the property of my pet, and so are not to be touched unless he allows it, and he is rather protective of the girl, even if she is not his. Oh, I could order him to allow it, and did so once with the child’s mother when he still hadn’t learned his place, since Travelers are so difficult to break, but now he is a good boy who does as he is told, without me needing to take such measures, isn’t that right, my pet?”

The elf grimaced at being spoken about in that manner, and especially didn’t like being mocked in front of other players, but he nodded, and said in an even voice, “Yes, Mistress. It is as you say. I do my utmost to ensure your happiness in return for the protection of my own.”

There was a story there, but it would have to wait, as we were ushered into a room that was not the grand throne room I had been expecting. Oh, it was grand, all right, as the curving walls were intricately carved with many depictions of creatures of all sorts engaging in carnal acts (though I was not so blind as to overlook the recurring theme of succubi being in the positions of power in this setting). There were exotic silks hanging in some areas, and perfumed smoke lingering in the air, which probably had some kind of inhibition lowering qualities to it. The floor had several areas where piles of comfortable pillows were stacked around equipment for partaking in all manner of drugs, and all manner of pleasures. On several collumns I saw naked, obviously aroused males and females of at least half a dozen species hanging from chains just waiting to be used for the pleasure of those who came here (and I saw one pair, an elven man and a human woman, that had managed to shift their bodies enough that they could begin screwing eachother despite their restraints). In the center of it all, however, in a circle of reddish light, was a large bed, larger than even a queen-size bed in the real world, for it had to be ten feet on a side, with silk sheets and an abundance of pillows stacked so that no matter how many people lay there, they could be assured of great comfort.

Malcanthet
Demon Queen Female
Level 940 Willbreaker (Dominatrix) / Unholy Seductress (Bard)
Titles: Demon Queen, Sadist, Masochist, Dark Ritualist, (Too many to name)

And upon that luxurious bed was Malcanthet, Demon Queen of the Succubi, Mistress of Shendilavri, and patron of hedonists and lustful practitioners from across all the planes. She wore only a few baubles upon her person, jewelry that glittered upon her fingers and her ears or hung down between the valley of her breasts from her neck, or otherwise enhanced the view of her assets. And those assets were on full display, wantonly exposed for all to see as the Demon Queen played with the rings piercing both her nipples and her most sensitive of spots, and the delicate golden chains that ran between them.

Since coming to Age of Anarchy Online, I had been fortunate to be in the presence of many extremely beautiful, and powerful, women, and most of them I had seen in the nude, as I spread the ‘good word’ of Sharess, enjoying the passion and sensual pleasure that implied. I had even had the extreme good fortune to lay with two literal goddesses. Each of them, Mirelth and Sharess, were unearthly beauties in their own way. Mirelth, after all, was a primal beauty, the untapped power of nature in all its beauty and all its danger made flesh. Sharess, meanwhile, was a paragon of sensual beauty, her every curve and line designed to excite the senses. And yet she had the kind of ‘girl next door’ sex goddess thing going on, with a body that any centerfold would be envious of to the extreme, but she still had a ‘relatable’ look to her, that made her more attractive.

Malcanthet was none of that. To compare her body to that of Sharess would be a disservice to both, as both were the epitome of different branches of sexuality. It would be like comparing Marilyn Manson and Jessica Rabbit. Every curve, every line, every hair, every tattoo, every piercing or piece of jewelry the Demon Queen wore was designed for one purpose, and one purpose alone: to ensnare the senses and drive those who saw her into an animalistic lust that overwhelmed whatever control they might have. One might say that Sharess was the embodiment of passionate lovemaking, while Malcanthet was the act of primal, raw, lust-filled fucking given form and flesh and a will and desires of its own. That was the difference between a ‘mere’ demon like a Greater Succubus, or the Lilitu race she had created long ago, and a Demon Queen.

As I looked upon her red-hued skin, I could feel a compulsion drawing on my will, growing stronger as I got closer to her. And yet, I felt that it was no act of malice, but a simple passive effect of her beauty beyond what mere mortals could hope to grasp, not unlike some of my own powers. I felt myself getting drawn in to the sight of her lips, her neck, her luscious breasts and the gold glistening from her nipples, running down her toned stomach and sultry curves to her wide hips and the juicy feast nestled between her thighs, just begging for me to dive in and partake of it. It was a struggle to keep my mind clear enough to hear what the Demon Queen was saying.

“Ah, this is a delight beyond everything I had been hoping for. You know that you are one of but a few Travelers to have reached the shores of Shendilavri, yes? And only the second one to walk these halls of Shudderwall. But you are the first to come here as a free man. Oh, if only you had not pledged yourself to Sharess, the pleasures I would have showed you! The delights of pleasure and pain interweaving through all the senses would have driven you to hights of lust and desire you have never known! Indeed, ever since you were first Marked by Mirelth, there has been some quiet speculation running across the planes.”

I blinked, and managed to clear my head enough to make a coherent response, “Ah, your majesty, I would not have thought that I would be worthy of notice to one such as you, especially back then, when I had little to no accomplishments to my name in this world. Surely, a Queen of your caliber and with the array of entertainments you have at your calling would have more interesting things to do than watch a mere mortal going about his life?”

Malcanthet smiled, and said, “Oh, you adorable little warlock. You aren’t just some insignificant mortal, you know. Or perhaps you’re only just now figuring it out, hmm? The moment you released Mirelth and she marked you as her consort, you became someone to keep an eye on, especially being one of the Travelers that have thrown the world into such delightful chaos. I’ve gained quite a bit of strength from your kind as they summon succubi loyal to me, and listen to those lovely whispers in their ears, convincing them that more and more pleasure will come to them if they just take that first step on the road to corruption. And you not only were a consort, but quickly gained reputations with the church of Sharess, and publicly told all who would listen to do what feels good and brings them pleasure, whatever it is. Oh sure, you aren’t the only mortal that had the eye of the gods and other powers that be, but you were one of the more interesting ones, especially by the time you ventured into the Underdark, and started making divine vows. The utter gall to look the Avatar of Lolth in the eye and try to bluff her as you work a deal was exquisite to see, you know! And you emerged from that as a Chosen of Sharess, a title very, very few creatures can obtain, usually only one per god at a time. And now you have not only brought children to two goddesses, but have thrown the higher orders into confusion with the talk of your own church being formed.”

I frowned slightly, now close enough that I could sit on the edge of the bed as I looked at the Demon Queen. “And why would that kind of talk throw the higher orders into confusion? It was not my idea to start that faith, but it suits my purposes to allow it to flourish, and see what benefits it brings me, as I have already gained a spark of divinity in my travels. Surely, I am not the first person to have gained a glimpse of that kind of power, and decided that they wished to obtain more? I know that not all the gods were born as such, and more than a few ascended from mortals due to their actions. Indeed, more than one Demon Lord has made an attempt to rise from the level of a ruler in the abyss to a diety in their own right. Even the Demon Queen of the Succubi must have considered that move at one point or another, yes?”

Malcanthet smiled wickedly at me, and said, “Oh, of course I have. Any being above a certain rank considers it, you know, but there are issues that come with divinity that are so much more problematic and less enjoyable than simply enjoying myself on this plane of the Abyss and playing my games. Let the other Demon Princes of the Abyss and Archdevils of the Hells vie for such things. That kind of thing holds little interest for me. But you! For you, a Traveler, to seek to become a God, the higher orders are are all in a tizzy about what may happen if you actually manage it, you know, with the way you Travelers come and go from this world, and recover after being slain, there are many questions about what you might be able to accomplish, for good or ill, should you manage it. You might even set a precedent that causes the fall of all the gods from the lowest to the highest as you Travelers take control. Oh, the speculation is rife, and the gossips are all atwitter, and it will only get worse now that you so capably ripened that little godchild’s womb and invited all the gods to see.”

I coughed slightly “Well, um, I did have a few requests for me to visit the temples of different goddesses once I leave the Abyss. I’m expecting that those will be interesting conversations.”

Malcanthet smiled, and motioned me forward with a crooked finger. “Oh, I don’t doubt it. But now the gates of Shudderwall are sealed, and none shall leave until a week has passed. So why don’t you come and show me what you can do, and when this week has gone by, you might say that you have received the teachings of Malcanthet herself on the arts of seduction and how to please a woman. Let us start with a nice, long oral exam, hmm?”

I smiled widely, and moved forward, lowering my head between Malcanthet’s thighs, humming a tune to myself. “I think of all the education that I’ve missed, but then my homework was never quite like this!”




Previous Chapter                                       Table of Contents                                     Next Chapter



Be sure to read my published works!

Frozen Soul series (Sci-Fi Supervillain story):
Frozen Soul https://www.amazon.com/dp/B071R125QT
Tales of the Void Traveler https://www.amazon.com/dp/B06ZZ52G37

Rules-Free VRMMO Life (Dark Fantasy GameLit):
Volume 1 - Tutorial
Amazon: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B071VPRNDB
Barnes & Noble: https://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/rules-free-vrmmo-life-stuart-grosse/1128941349?ean=2940161995297

Omnibus 1 - Volumes 1-4
Amazon: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0774T354X
Barnes & Noble: https://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/rules-free-vrmmo-life-omnibus-i-stuart-grosse/1128953195?ean=2940162052081

Into the Black (Sci-Fi GameLit):
Book I - Game Start https://www.amazon.com/dp/B071LT5WGL
Omnibus I - Books 1-4 https://www.amazon.com/dp/B077X2KR7Y

City of Champions Online (Superhero GameLit):
Issue I - Origin Stories https://www.amazon.com/dp/B075SHXQS1

Lewd Dungeon (Dungeon Core GameLit):
Book 1 - Welcome to the Apocalypse https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07BB34DHF
Omnibus 1 - Books 1-4 https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07FBPF6HR

The Kalipshae Affair (A First Contact Short Story): https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0739V6R6T

No comments:

Post a Comment