Sunday, October 7, 2018

Chapter 206 - Sharess


 

When we got back to Lithaes, there was the normal welcome back stuff as we had everyone come out to watch us land the Veil of Twilight in the lake, and all the children wanted a hug, and stories, but I said I’d be telling stories later, but I had some things I had to take care of, first. Leaving the others behind, I went up to my chambers, and gave a swat on the rear to Jastra as I passed her. I’d catch up in a second, but for now, I needed to talk to a couple goddesses, since I’d been pretty blatantly instructed to contact them once I was out of the Abyss. So I started by kneeling next to the shrine to Sharess I had built in my chambers, and uttered a prayer to the dancing lady.

Normally, when you prayed to one of the gods in AAO, it was basically like praying in the real world. You feel good about yourself, warm fuzzies all around, but not much happens. Sometimes, if you’re on the right path, you might get a feeling like the diety is actively paying attention to you, and maybe a small message or something to let you know what your chosen god thinks. On very rare, occasions, however, you get a face to face meeting with your god. If you’re lucky, this involves a vision of yourself in their realm, and you have a chat. If you’re very, very, very unlucky, however, the diety has an avatar pop up to talk to you in person. Why is that unlucky? Because when that happens, nine times out of ten, you know that you’re either neck deep in the shit, or you’re about to be, and it is probably getting worse before it gets better. That tenth time would be for things where you’ve done something REALLY good, like completed major divine quests, and you’re getting your reward personally from the hand of your god.

I hadn’t completed any divine quests recently, and I was pretty sure I wasn’t in deadly peril just yet, so it was with a bit of relief that I found myself in a realm that reminded me of Shendilavri, but… classier, I guess. The walls were made of marble, and colored silks hung all around, brightening the room. A river of pure water fell from the ceiling into a marble pool, and ran down a little waterway through the space. The air was tinged with a pink perfume that smelled nice, and caused a stirring in my pants that told me a powerful aphrodisiac was at work here. In front of me, there was a luxurious circular bed, with silk sheets and comfortable pillows.

Lying in the bed was Sharess, looking as radiant as ever. Her appearance was much as it had been before, the last time I looked upon her in person, a beautiful woman with curves to die for and the head of a black cat. But this time she was dressed in an outfit of white and gold, which reminded me that in far off lands, Sharess was known as Bast, the Mother of Cats, which the designers had based off Egyptian mythology. When she spoke, it was with that same throaty purr that made me tingle from my head to my toes.

“And so my Chosen returns, after causing much chaos in the realm of the gods. Such a naughty boy you are, young Darkmore, to go and stir up so much trouble again and again. Such a delicious bit of fun you’ve given me. I’ll admit, it was most enjoyable to see Pelor’s face, once he realized that the the entirety of all the pantheons had seen you take his daughter and make her moan like a true woman experiencing the body’s pleasure for the first time. You did well, very well, as I’m sure you’ve already guessed.”

I smiled at the goddess, and said, “Yes, I figured that out with your request to join you when I returned from the Abyss, as well as the notifications from every diety in the world. You wouldn’t happen to know why several of them wanted me to visit their temples, would you? I noticed that the ones who definitely wanted me to visit their temples were all goddesses.”

Sharess giggled, and patted the place next to her on the bed with a smile. When I laid down next to her, she said, “Well, Mirelth and I may have done a little bragging, especially when we showed off the little ones. Iton isn’t able to project here like I am, being a godschild instead of a god, but I’ve been showing him your exploits. Some of the other goddesses thought we were exaggerating things when we told them about you, and then you went and sent them all a vision of you having sex with the Daughter of Pelor!”

I smiled as I reached over to run my hand down Sharess’s arm. “That’s good. I know why you and Mirelth haven’t brought the littles to Lithaes. They are still young, after all, and haven’t had a chance to grow into their power. They would make far too tempting targets for people. But I’m glad that they’re growing up well. Do you think any of the goddesses will change their mind about the meeting after what happened to Sezphy?”

Sharess purred as my fingers ran along her skin. “Oh, yes, that stuck up whore getting collared and bred like a common whore was so beautiful to see. Thank you for that. She’d been getting very smug lately because of what her followers had been doing in the Theocracy. She may not have ordered the attacks on my followers, but she certainly did not discourage it or punish those responsible. Her face when she realized she had been stripped of her divinity was priceless. And then, when you bred her as a drake? Pure bliss.”

I moved in closer, and reached up to scratch Sharess behind the ears. She acted as most cats would, stretching her neck and rubbing her head against my fingers, enjoying the sensations. “Then, after I meet with Mirelth, who would you suggest I go visit? I know Lolth wishes to see me, as I think I gave her quite a bit of amusement, but which others should I meet? I intend to go to Ograin and tear down the Theocracy, but I would rather fracture the Light gods so that I only have to wipe out the remnants of Sezphy’s church and any others who are at the top of the system in Ograin. I know Pelor’s people will oppose me, but I would like to strip away some of the other forces ahead of time.”

“Mmmm. Don’t stop, you naughty boy. That feels so good.” Sharess’s purr of pleasure became a gasp as I moved in, nuzzling her neck while I scratched her ears. “Oh! Ohhhh! Yessss!” She took a breath, and said, in a throaty voice, “There are several Goddesses you should speak to. Sehanine Moonbow of the elves will resent your association with Lolth, but your actions defending the Wyrmwood and in trying to promote a dialogue between Mylenoris and Amyaththalas instead of the cold war that has been fought between the two for thousands of years, ever since the Sundering of the elven race, will weigh heavily in your favor. She is not so lost to hatred of the Drow that she is unwilling to see at least a thawing of relations between the two. But most importantly, she is the Goddess of Mysteries, and you Travelers are the most mysterious thing to happen to this world in ages. If you would give her some of your secrets, then she would favor you in the coming battle.”

As I moved one hand to Sharess’s leg, and began stroking her skin, moving slowly ever higher up her thigh as I did so, she said, “The next you should visit would be Beshaba, the Goddess of Ill Fortune. She and her twin, Tymora, have battled since they formed from the former goddess of Luck, but the way you wield cruelty to those who oppose you has tickled her fancy, especially as you are one who has a prodigious amount of Luck. If you had not pledged yourself to me at the beginning, she would have likely approached you herself long ago. She would delight in a chance to spread ill fortune to the servants of the light gods.”

Moaning as my hand slid up over the smooth skin of her rear (and finding, to my pleasure, that she wore nothing underneath the gown), the goddess continued. “Sheela Peryroyl of the Halflings is a lover of beauty, and of allowing things to play out according to nature, both that of of the world and that of the people in it. You have embraced the abilities of an Incubus and a drake, and not fought against it, nor have you tried to augment things unnaturally. The way you have looked after your guild and your family in these last years will play well with her, especially as you attempt to tear down the Theocracy in favor of something that allows more people to do as they please.”

The goddess let out a low, throaty purr as I slipped one finger inside her lovely rear. “The Red Knight is a lover of Strategy and Tactics above all else. A subordinate goddess of the God of Battles, the way you handled yourself in the war between the Wyrmwood and the human nations would on its own be enough to earn you an audience with her. Your style of battle and the tactics you’ve used have impressed her. She is another that would have gladly been your patron if you had not chosen me.”

I moved slowly down the Goddess’s body, parting her long legs as I pulled the gown up enough to see her treasures, and see the glistening wetness there. As I leaned forward to taste the delicious fruit offered to me, she said, “Aah! Mmmm! Then you must visit Luthic, the Cave Mother, patron of all orc females. Your involvement with your mortal consort and the growing strength of your child with her have caught her interest. Though the more savage gods lead the orc tribes in war and other matters, all know that it is Luthic who rules the villages and camps where the women and children are, for they are the primary healers when the wounded warriors return from battle, whether victorious or defeated.”

I began feasting on the bounty in front of me in earnest, my tongue extending as far as it was able into the juicy cavern I faced, while two fingers now probed her puckered rear. “Oh, don’t stop!” She cried, as the pleasure took her. “Ah, yes! You-ooh should then venture to the deeps and find the duergar, the grey dwarves, and seek out Deep Duerra. The Axe Princess of Conquests appreciates the ferocity of your battles, and the way that you have crushed those who stood against you. While not amongst the gods of Light, she may have some blessing to bestow upon you for the way you conquered Sezphy and the Daughter of Pelor.”

I used the tip of my nose to rub against Sharess’s clit as I tasted her, causing the goddess to arch her back as a climax hit her. “Oh, yes, just like that! Th-then you must see Loviatar, for she will enjoy bringing suffering to the ones who tried to set themselves above the other faiths as they did. Bring a toy for her to play with when you go, unless you seek to learn the pleasure of her lash yourself.”

I made my way back up Sharess’s body, to kiss her upon her lips, allowing her to taste herself on my tongue, and the goddess smiled when she felt the tip of my cock against her folds, since I’d freed it from its confines in my pants while I was tasting her. “Finally, go to Mystra, goddess of Magic. Her people have been beset in Ograin, as she is the goddess of all magic, not simply the kind that the Light favors. Warlocks and necromancers are amongst her followers, and the Light gods as a rule despise those who truck with demons and the undead. And, as a Traveler who is on the verge of Ascension, she would with to have her mark on you, so she might study the change you go through upon becoming a true god.”

I smiled at the goddess under me, and said, “Then it looks like I have my work cut out for me. But I think I should start by fully satisfying my goddess, don’t you think?” Sharess simply moaned in answer as I plunged into her, her hands gripping my back as I set to my goal of bringing pleasure to the goddess of passion.




Previous Chapter                                       Table of Contents                                     Next Chapter



Be sure to read my published works!

Frozen Soul series (Sci-Fi Supervillain story):
Frozen Soul https://www.amazon.com/dp/B071R125QT
Tales of the Void Traveler https://www.amazon.com/dp/B06ZZ52G37

Rules-Free VRMMO Life (Dark Fantasy GameLit):
Volume 1 - Tutorial
Amazon: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B071VPRNDB
Barnes & Noble: https://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/rules-free-vrmmo-life-stuart-grosse/1128941349?ean=2940161995297

Omnibus 1 - Volumes 1-4
Amazon: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0774T354X
Barnes & Noble: https://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/rules-free-vrmmo-life-omnibus-i-stuart-grosse/1128953195?ean=2940162052081

Into the Black (Sci-Fi GameLit):
Book I - Game Start https://www.amazon.com/dp/B071LT5WGL
Omnibus I - Books 1-4 https://www.amazon.com/dp/B077X2KR7Y

City of Champions Online (Superhero GameLit):
Issue I - Origin Stories https://www.amazon.com/dp/B075SHXQS1

Lewd Dungeon (Dungeon Core GameLit):
Book 1 - Welcome to the Apocalypse https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07BB34DHF
Omnibus 1 - Books 1-4 https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07FBPF6HR

The Kalipshae Affair (A First Contact Short Story): https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0739V6R6T

No comments:

Post a Comment