Sunday, April 23, 2017

Chapter 7 - The Escape, Part I

I’ve been in this facility for two weeks now. Over the first week, we worked on verbal skills and knowledges, so I was able to bluff them into believing that my comprehension was coming along nicely, and I was learning to integrate the ‘downloads’ they’d given me, which meant I was able to drop the ‘stupid newborn’ act. I also started doing physical fitness training during that week.

The second week, we did MORE physical fitness, but started working on Psy skills, and ‘personal’ training. I finally learned what they intended this chimera for. As expected, it ended up being infiltration of rebel or enemy groups, information gathering, and assassination, ideally involving me replacing my target and leading the group to destruction, as I publicly ‘sell out’ the group to the Empire. So I ended up practicing my Shapeshifting and social skills quite a bit.

My stats and skills have gone up a good bit thanks to that, leaving me in a much better place to be starting my escape. Of course I haven’t been simply sitting here waiting for deliverance. But once I learned that I was in the middle of a major base, I knew I needed to be smart about this.

Shapeshift has improved to 6/100
+5 CHA

Seduction has improved to 8/100
+3 CHA

Con has improved to 8/100
+3 CHA

Negotiation has improved to 6/100
+1 WIS

Etiquette has improved to 6/100
+1 WIS

Acting has improved to 7/100
+2 CHA

Mental Psy Mastery has improved to 3/100
+2 INT

Physical Psy Mastery gained at 1/100
+1 INT

Energy Psy Mastery gained at 1/100
+1 INT

Force Psy Mastery gained at 1/100
+1 INT

Analyze has improved to 11/100
+5 INT, +5 WIS

Stealth has improved to 3/100
+2 DEX

Running has improved to 5/100
+4 END

Judge Intentions has improved to 2/100
+1 WIS

Gambling gained at 1/100
Gambling improved to 4/100
+2 CHA, +2 WIS


Due to character actions, you gain:
+10 STR
+12 DEX
+10 CON
+6 END
+5 INT
+5 WIS
+5 CHA

Turns out, when you level a skill, you gain a point in one of the attributes useful to that skill, in addition to increases through character actions. Grinding attributes and skills was one of the reasons I didn’t try escaping just yet. That, and the money I won gambling with the guards.

My Seduction skill mainly went up because I was using it, along with my Influence psy power to get the materials I’d need for a proper escape. I also found an area without cameras to check the gear from the devs.

Enigma Defense Bracers
Type
Bracers
Rank
Common
These bracers are based on the same defense technology used by many powers in this galaxy, though their provenance is unknown. Provides a low level of energy defense, as well as access to a pocket space. These bracers also come equipped with a standard communication and information device.

+20 Energy Armor
10 cubic meter dimensional space
Functions as a communicator and computer

Enigma Survival Nanosuit
Type
Skinsuit
Rank
Common
An upgrade of the basic skinsuit, this nanosuit is able to change colors to the user’s specification (defaults to user’s skin tone). Provides some measure of physical protection, and can be worn under armor. Additionally, the Enigma Survival Nanosuit can seal itself in the event of an emergency, forming an enclosed hood over the head, providing the benefits of a full space suit with an air supply of 30 minutes.

+10 Physical Armor
Provides environmental protection as a space suit
+5 CON

Technoir Grav Belt
Type
Belt
Rank
Uncommon
Made by the Technoir Company out of Mars, this is their premier Personal Gravitational Device. When worn, it allows the wearer to create a controlled gravitational field. It is designed to be used by workers in microgravity situations, allowing them to ‘fly’ in three dimensions by controlling the gravity fields. This field is too weak to let the user fly, or any such things, while in gravity. but it can allow them to walk on walls, or slow a fall to something that will lessen any potential injuries. Has the side effect of making the user more agile in all conditions.

+5 DEX

SwissWerx Multiweapon
Type
Melee Weapons
Rank
Uncommon
Damage
Varies
Damage Type
Varies
A very unusual weapon, the Multiweapon is actually one of the first viable attempts to create a smartmetal general purpose melee weapon. The base form is a cylinder approximately 12 cm long that fits comfortably in one hand. It then extends, creating any solid club or bladed melee weapon, up to a polearm’s length. Damage and damage type varies depending on the weapon chosen.

Damage based on chosen form.
+10 Phys. Attack with this weapon

I equipped my new gear and stored the old skinsuit in my new, expanded inventory. I had my new nanosuit replicate the coloration of my old suit, to delay any questions being asked. So I was ready when Major Renault came for our scheduled ‘seduction resistance training’, otherwise known as her using me as a sex toy with a pulse.

I was pretty much the only person she didn’t have to maintain her hardass persona around, since she could say she was playing a role for my training. She saw me as a ‘safe’ outlet, where she could still be in control, even while I played dom for her. After all, I was just a chimera that had to follow orders, right?

This time, since it was supposed to be our last ‘session’ before I got my first assignment, she wanted to live out a fantasy. Oh, she didn’t tell me that, but I was getting good at being sneaky with my Mind Reading power. She had a rape fantasy, where someone overpowered her and raped her. This ‘training exercise’ we had scheduled was so I could learn ‘necessary techniques for field work’. Even better, I knew that she had the cameras in the room turned off during our ‘training’.

Once the door was closed, while her back was still to me, I lunged forward and struck her with the Stunning Grasp power. She dropped like a boned fish, twitching slightly as the electricity stunned her. I only had a minute to act, so I quickly pulled off her bracers and pulled her skinsuit down to around her knees, limiting her mobility, before slapping my old prison bracers on her and locking her hands behind her back. I used her own underwear to form a crude gag, before taking a moment to admire my work. The Major would have been pretty, if she wasn’t always trying to be so hardcore military.

The stun only lasted a minute, so she was already starting to come around when my fingers rubbed the skin of her upturned rear, and she started to thrash, playing her role in this ‘scenario’. “Shhh. You be a good girl, now. Mirikon will treat you like you deserve.” I opened the crotch of my nanosuit, and shoved into her from behind. Didn’t bother checking, since this was supposed to be a ‘rape’, but she was clearly already wet.

She screamed into her gag, so I used Telekinesis to choke her. “Now be quiet, or I’ll have to squeeze harder, OK?” When she nodded, I released the TK, and continued fucking her. This was going to be her last fuck, so I wanted her to go out living one of her fantasies. I felt her starting to climax, and I decided to stop holding back. As I came inside her, I used TK again to choke her, until she passed out, still cumming her brains out. She was out of it when I snapped her neck, at least.

That done, I finished stripping her body, and began sorting through the ‘loot’.

Loot
233450 Credits
Terran Military Officer Bracers
Terran Military Officer Skinsuit
Terran Military Officer Boots
Terran Arms MK-07 Heavy Pistol
2 spare clips of ammo
Emergency Nano-med pack (5 uses remaining)
Ident Card

There were some other things, mostly junk, though I did find some interesting intel on hotspots in the Empire. That might make for something interesting to do. I’d sort through the rest later. For now, I just copied the Major’s credentials and passcodes to my bracers, and threw the skinsuit, bracers, and my old boots into my inventory, equipped my new gear, and slipped the ID in my pocket, before checking the gear and my notifications.

Terran Military Officer Boots
Type
Boots
Rank
Common
An old Earth warrior once said that an army marches on its stomach. While your average grunt would agree, they would also complain that their feet are used quite a bit as well. The Terran Military Officer Boots are of a slightly higher quality than the basic military boots, and are designed to keep the wearer’s feet dry, while providing support for the foot and enhanced traction in a variety of conditions.

+5% to movement in difficult terrain
+5% land speed
+5 END

Terran Arms MK-07 Heavy Pistol
Type
Pistol
Rank
Common
Damage
20 – 30
Damage Type
Piercing
A basic heavy pistol, common amongst officers in the Terran Military. Effective range of up to 30m. This model is known for its reliability, using few moving parts. Takes standard heavy pistol rounds.
Durability 25/25

20 shot clips

You have killed Major Nicoline Renault, Level 20 Human.
You are now Level 5! You have 8 Stat points to spend.

For killing an enemy over 10 levels higher than you without taking damage or raising an alarm, you have gained a title!

Silent Death
You have proven yourself capable of taking down even much stronger foes with complete silence. +10% to all Sneak Attacks. It is now possible to perform melee stealth kills, provided you have adequate concealment, instantly killing enemies of your level or lower.

Well, that was useful. I had a feeling I’d be doing quite a bit of knife work before I got out of here. For now, I needed to make sure as much time passed before they raised the alarm as I could get. Which meant I needed to be someone other than Mirikon Mollen, escaping Chimera. So I flipped the Major’s body over to get a good look at her as I began using the Shapeshifting skill that I might have neglected to mention to anyone.

One thing I’d discovered while shapeshifting was that the devs made an interface to help with making the changes. This interface wasn’t visible to anyone else, and I seemed to go into a timestop or slowed time effect while working with it, so I didn’t look like a moron while I was deciding on the change. Unfortunately, the timestop came undone once the changes started, and they were… less than fun. Lots of pain involved in physically reshaping your body. Maybe the pain would lessen when I got better at this, but for now, no shifting in combat.

I’d discovered that Analyze wasn’t perfect when I used it on people. It worked on reading the ID in a person’s bracers, which meant it could be fooled, unless you were skilled enough to overcome spoofing. Since I was wearing the Major’s face, and my bracers had her details loaded on them, Analyze would show me as being her, at least until someone skilled enough noticed that it was a copy. This gave me my way out.

After stowing the Major’s body in my bracer, I gave the signal for the door to open, and walked out, nodding curtly to the guard before continuing down the hallway. The Major was a hardass, and a spook, so no one in the ‘black’ section of the base liked her, but they were too scared of her (and what she could have done to them) to hassle her. This fit my needs perfectly.

Getting out of the ‘black’ part of the base was simple. I acted important, and busy, and an asshole. You know, acting like an officer. Taking my first steps out of the facility, I looked up and saw a clear dome keeping the air inside this bubble on the surface of the moon, and saw the Earth above me. I allowed a smile to cross my face, before I called for a transport pod. I was out of the facility. Now I needed to get off base, and off this moon.



Previous Chapter                                 Table of Contents                                  Next Chapter

1 comment: